Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is a water-soluble vitamin that the body cannot produce and is needed for several functions of the body. It helps in the metabolism of protein, fat and carbohydrate and the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. The supplementation of pyridoxine is necessary for the body to regulate mood and relieves stress, anxiety, and depression. It can also prevent heart-related issues and enhance brain functions.
KEY BENEFITS OF Vitamin B6
- RBC production
- Improves mood, behavior, and quality of life
- Promotes brain functions and nervous system
- Required for RBCs production
- Reduce stress and enhance serotonin level
- Supports the production of hormones, neurotransmitters, enzymes, etc.
- Maintains overall health
Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE
Take 1-2 capsules daily before meal or as suggested by your healthcare professional.