Arjuna ( 60 vegetarian capsules) supports healthy heart functions, maintains blood pressure. This ayurvedic herb has been used for several centuries for cardiovascular-related ailments.
Out of stock
Arjuna, scientifically known as terminalia arjuna is a deciduous tree belonging to the Terminalia family. Arjuna also known as a guardian of the heart has been a traditional ayurvedic medicine since ages. The bark of the Arjuna tree has immense medicinal value and has been used for several centuries for cardiovascular-related ailments. It is also a potent natural medicine for stress relief.
Key Benefits of Arjuna
- Strengthen the cardiac muscles thereby curing heart-related ailments
- Increases oxygen flow to the heart
- Contains Tannins and Arjunic acid for increasing immunity
- Helps in maintaining blood pressure
- Regulates cholesterol levels
Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE